TBR Round Up

I'm such a list person that I get so overwhelmed with having too many books to read and not knowing where to start. Anyone else? No I'm the odd one that's okay I'm used to it... Wellll I am so OCD about my lists that I have made a TBR pile (in order) of what I want to read next. So here is what I'll be reading aka what will be coming to the blog soon!!


  • Love Does by Bob Goff
  • The Girl in the Wall by 
  • Talking as Fast as I can by Lauren Graham
  • Lucky in Love by Kasie West
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Goodluck to everyone out there trying to conquer your TBR pile one book at a time

Comments

  1. I can totally relate! I even have an Excel file with all the books in order.. Physical ones and Digital ones and books that will go first and others that have to wait... OCD PROOF gheheh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday