Month in Review - June

Month in Review is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date

June was as always a busy month, but I finally had a chance to get back into reading. I read 3 great books, but honestly none of them wowed me. But have no fear I have a great list coming up for July, and I already know those will be great!



Total Books Read this month: 3


Books I Read:
1. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
2. The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
3. Girl Last Seen by Nina Laurin

Favorite book of June:

The Leaving by Tara Altebrando

How was your reading this month?

Comments

  1. I do hope then that a book in July will really wow your reading heart. All the best with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope July will be a better reading month for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday