Beach Bag Round Up

Tomorrow I'm headed to a much need getaway, and I have begun narrowing down which books I'm going to take with me. I've decided to mix and match some new exciting books I can't wait to read, and a few on the back on my bookshelf I have been meaning to get around to. So here we go the books I'll be living in this next week:


  • When All the Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz
  • Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks (I love a good romance on the beach)
  • 180 Seconds by Jessica Park

  • When It's Real by Erin Watt
  • Leave it to Claire by Tracey Bateman (oldie but I've heard such good things I can't pass it up)
  • Someone Else's Summer by Rachel Bateman

What are your go-to beach reads?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday