Book Review: Leave It To Claire

Leave it to Claire by Tracey Bateman

Goodreads Summary:
A modern-day single mother creates a to-do list to fix the mess she's made of her life. Will she realize the only way to truly grow is to let go of her own plans and listen to God?

My Review:
2/5 Stars
This book was very realistic which unfortunately made it sort of boring. Claire was a divorcee, raising 4 children, and had some personal issues that she was working through. She was rediscovering what her priorities should be, such as family, health, and her relationship with God. It was a pretty slow read for me, because it was so predictable. 
I did however appreciate the Christian aspect throughout the book. It wasn't an overwhelming religious book, but subtle enough to honestly make me reevaluate my personal priorities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday