Book Review: Waking Up Married

Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly

Goodreads Summary:
Her first thought: "Who are you?"
It's the morning after her cousin's bachelorette party in Vegas and Megan Scott wakes up with the mother of all hangovers. Even worse, she's in a stranger's penthouse having woken up with something else as well - a funny, arrogant, sexy...husband!
Up until now, finding even a boyfriend had seemed impossible - been there, got the broken heart, sworn off men for good. Then a few martinis with Carter...no, Connor Reed and she's gone from first meet to marriage in one night!
Megan wants a lawyer. But Connor's shocking bombshell?
"I don't want a divorce."

My Summary:
5/5 stars
So cute! Part of me was thinking “Are you crazy? Get out of there you don't know this strange man!!” While the other half of me couldn't stop rooting for them to work. I found myself not being able to wipe a grin off my face.
Everytime I started to think it was beginning to drag, Kelly would throw in a funny line that would draw me back in. It was the perfect blend of cheesy and predictable mixed with a touch of a steamy romance.

This is the first of 2 books, and I just downloaded the second! If they are at all similar I’m sure I will love it too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday