Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's list: Top ten series I have been meaning to start but haven't.























1. If I Run Series by Terri Blackstock
     Blackstock is probably my favorite author of all time, and I can't wait to start this series!
2.  Someone Else's Fairytale Seriesby E.M. Tippetts
        I'm actually about to accomplish this one I promise!! It is the next book I'm going to pick up.
3.  The Carrington Springs Series by Erynn Mangum
          After Terri Blackstock Erynn Mangum is probably my next favorite author, so I have high hopes for this one too!
4. To All the Boys I've Loved Before Series by Jenny Han
           This ones been on my shelf for a while despite hearing such raving reviews about it... maybe one day.




5. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
               This book has been on my shelf since it came out in 2012... oops
6. Anna and the French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins
    Ugh, another one that I have heard nothing but great things yet haven't gotten around to.
7. Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen
            I tried this book once, and couldn't get into it. But I really want to give this series another shot.
8. Waking Up Series by Mira Lyn Kelly
     I just finished the first one in this series, but it had taken me awhile to get around to it.


What series have you been meaning to read?



Comments

  1. The Selection Series is good. I need to read If I Run! I own it hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Terri Blackstock's!

    The Waking Up Married drew my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss and To All the Boys are Contemporary MUSTS. I totally recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To All the Boys is a series on my "maybe" shelf, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts if you read it! Besides the series I mentioned in my TTT, I also have yet to read The Kronos Chronicles by Marie Rutkoski and The Dragon Slippers Trilogy by Jessica Day George.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday