Book Review: P.S. I Like You

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

Goodreads Summary:
Signed, sealed, delivered…

While spacing out in chemistry class, Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. The next day, she finds that someone has continued the lyrics on the desk and added a message to her. Intrigue!

Soon, Lily and her anonymous pen pal are exchanging full-on letters—sharing secrets, recommending bands, and opening up to each other. Lily realizes she’s kind of falling for this letter writer. Only, who is he? As Lily attempts to unravel the mystery and juggle school, friends, crushes, and her crazy family, she discovers that matters of the heart can’t always be spelled out…


My Review:
5/5 Stars
I loved this book! I had never read a book by Kasie West before, but I can't wait to pick up another one of hers. 
It was a typical high school romance, but I loved it. I really enjoyed the character that Lily was writing to. I even began to fall for him.  It was awesome how through their notes he became a very dynamic character, and it was a typical texting conversation like everything is now-a-days. There was a great blend of witty remarks along with the romance as well as real world issues the kids would deal with within their families. 
Super quick, easy, and enjoyable read!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday