Can't Wait Wednesday (3)


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Wishful Endings and is based on Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly featured hosted by Breaking the Spine where we get a chance to highlight the books we can't wait to get released.

Today's Can't Wait Wednesday is When I am Through With You by Stephanie Kuehn.
Expected Publication: August 1, 2017 (AKA NEXT WEEK!!!)


Here is the Goodreads Summary:
“This isn’t meant to be a confession. Not in any spiritual sense of the word. Yes, I’m in jail at the moment. I imagine I’ll be here for a long time, considering. But I’m not writing this down for absolution and I’m not seeking forgiveness, not even from myself. Because I’m not sorry for what I did to Rose. I’m just not. Not for any of it.”

Ben Gibson is many things, but he’s not sorry and he’s not a liar. He will tell you exactly about what happened on what started as a simple school camping trip in the mountains. About who lived and who died. About who killed and who had the best of intentions. But he’s going to tell you in his own time. Because after what happened on that mountain, time is the one thing he has plenty of.


What book are you dying to get your hands on?

Comments

  1. Whoa, this sounds like it will be pretty intense and have a good mystery with it. Great choice.

    Jenea's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! It's been quite a long time since I've read a mystery, and this just really draws me in! Great pick this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday