Month in Review - July

Month in Review is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date

July was an exciting month! I did a ton of traveling which lead to a lot of plane readings, and cute coffee shops all over. I finally was able to check a lot of books off my TBR pile, since I was on the go and not buying as many new ones.

Total Books Read this month: 8


Books I Read:
1. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
2. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
3. Head in the Game by Brandon Sneed
4. Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts
5. Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks
6. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
7. 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
8. Katie in Waiting by Erynn Mangum

Favorite books of July:

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

How was your reading this month?


Comments

  1. Travel can help the reading along and coffee to to with it sounds perfect. Sorry you didn't enjoy Two by Two, for me it was a good read but I don't usually read NS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday