Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's list: books I think should be required reading in school


1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
3. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

4. The Odyssey by Homer
5. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank


6. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
7. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. 1984 by George Orwell

I read all of these books in middle school - high school, and although most of them I spark noted my way through class I have read them all again since and they have become some of my favorite books of all time. 


Comments

  1. To Kill A Mockingbird was a required read at my school!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/top-ten-tuesday-121/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday