Month in Review - August

Month in Review is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date

August was pretty crazy! I took a few more trips and started back to school. Which sadly means that will school starting, I might not have as much time to read. I have been trying to space out my reviews though so I can hopefully have enough posts throughout the next few months. 



Total Books Read this month: 6


Books I Read:
1. Someone Else's Summer by Rachel Bateman
2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
3. Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah
4. The Weight of Lies by Emily Carpenter
5. When It's Real by Erin Watts
6. Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham

Favorite book of August:

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire won hands down!!!!

How was your reading this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday