Month in Review - August

Month in Review is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date

August is when things started to pick back up in terms of busyness. I started school back (ugh) but finally was reunited with all my friends, which is always a good thing. I think I'm actually going to be apart of a few different Bible studies this semester also, so I might do some reviews of the study books we use!

Total Books Read this month: 4


Books I Read:
1. Carrie by Stephen King (4/5 Stars)
2. Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (4.5/5 Stars)
3. With Purpose by Ken Dychtwald and Daniel J. Kadlec (2.7/5 Stars)
4. Play With Me by Piper Shelly and Anna Katmore (5/5 Stars)


Favorite book of August:

Hands down PLAY WITH ME! If you have any interest in predictable teen romances pick this one up yesterday!

How was your reading this month?

Comments

  1. I like Stephen King's books, he's amazing. I do hope to read Carrie one day and that you gave it 4 stars makes me even more excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday