Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader and gives people a chance to list out their favorites of the topic of the week!!
TODAY'S TOPIC IS:
Books On My Spring 2019 TBR


  • No Exit by Taylor Adams - I heard about this book a few months back and since then it keeps popping up on my radar.  It looks like it will be a page turning thriller with plenty of twists throughout. Excited to get my hands on this one soon!
  • Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West - Let's be honest  what list of mine would be complete without a good Kasie West book. This one looks so intriguing as Lacey balances fame, romance and school. Something all of us wish for right?
  • The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory - This seems like the perfect light hearted spring read... anddd every man's worst nightmare all in one. Nikole turns down a public engagement and has to pick up the pieces after. 
  • Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett - I have had this one on my TBR list for a while. I have heard great things and I'm so excited to finally get around to it. It's so relatable in todays world -- the decision of if you want to meet the person you met online in person or keep it a fantasy. 
  • From Here To You by Jamie McGuire -  I first read Beautiful Disaster by Mcguire, and I loved I so much, I've been dying to pick up another. This one follows a women making the decision to walk away from an abusive finance not just for her but now her baby as well. 
  • Dear Reader by Mary O'Connell - This book is said to be a take on Wuthering Heights. And while I may need a refresher of the classic novel,  I love modern day tellings. I'm excited for  this read!
  • We Told 6 Lies by Victoria Scot -  I  just recently saw this one and the intro has me hooked. Not much there.. anything can happen in this suspense novel and I  couldn't be more excited.
  • Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter -  I promised to give Slaughter another chance and I plan on it!  This novel is the start of a series so it could  be promising if like it!!

What's on your list??

Comments

  1. No Exit does sound interesting!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the premise of NO EXIT, but the execution left a lot to be desired in my mind. The book seemed unnecessarily violent and gory, as well as redundant. It definitely had potential; it just didn't live up to it, in my opinion.

    DEAR READER sounds cute and WE TOLD 6 LIES sounds intriguing.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday