Podcasts I'm hooked on

long time no see... In my new season of life aka ~adulting~ I struggle to come home from a full day of work and pick up a book. Anybody else go through this?
I'm slowlllyyy getting back into, but in the meantime I'm been listening to a ton of podcasts to have something to stimulate my brain. Should I try an audio book? Probably but that feels like too big of a commitment.

So here is what's been on my current rotation:

Image result for she podcast


She Podcast - this is hosted by Jordan Lee Dooley who is very motivation female entrepreneur. If anybody is wanting to start their own company, want to grow your faith,  struggling to find community or just want to feel like you are listening to a friend check this one out! She has a recentish book out "Own Your Everyday". Anybody read it? It's going on my TBR pile for sure.




Image result for the goal digger podcast



Goal Digger - this one is hosted by Jenna Kutcher and let me say another strong empowered woman right here! So tbh I have only listened to 1 episode so far, but after that one I'm subscribed and excited to listen to more. I listened to episode '301. 5 Things You Need To Do on Your LinkedIn Profile Right Now' and yes yes yes to all the above.




Image result for the porch podcast

The Porch - This one is hosted by the Watermark Church in Dallas, TX. And if you are a young adult wanting to grow your faith and sometimes find yourself struggling to live for Him in this world LOOK AT THIS ONE. It is specifically geared to people in their 20s-30s and a lot of it circles around relationships. Right now there is a series in dating how God designed dating to be. I leave this podcast feeling called out, and feeling stronger in my relationship with God. What else could you want in a 40 minute podcast?




What podcasts do you listen to? I need to add more to my circuit of putting off a real book right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday