Month in Review - July

Month in Review is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date

July was an amazing reading month for me! I finally felt back in my routine, and was truly enjoying everything I picked up! Some of these had been recent finds while others had been hidden on the back of my shelf for quite a while.


Total Books Read this month: 5


Books I Read:
1. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom (4.5/5 Stars)
2. Lucky in Love by Kasie West (4.5/5 Stars)
3. Find Your Why by Simon Sinek (4.5/5 Stars)
4. Waking Up Pregnant by Mira Lyn Kelly (3/5 Stars)
5. Save the Date by Morgan Matson (4.7/5 Stars)

Favorite book of June:

This is so hard!! Save the Date barely pulled out the win, because honestly the other 3 with 4.5 stars were super super close seconds!! 

How was your reading this month?

Comments

  1. Going to check out Save the Date. Have a great August of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday