Month in Review- June

Month in Review is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date

June was crazy fun and crazy busy. I had a trip and several weddings but I still managed to sneak in a good amount of reading. Here are my book stats for June:

Total Books Read This Month: 10

Books I Read:
1.  The Shack by William Paul Young
2.  Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
3.  The Beach House by James Patterson and Peter De Jonge
4.  Return to Chocolate by Erynn Mangum
5.  The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
6.  Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
7.  Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
8.  Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight
9.  No Limits by John C. Maxwell
10. Leave it to Claire by Tracey Bateman


Favorite Book of June:

Waking Up Married

Book I am looking forward to most in July:

Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks

How'd you do last month?

Comments

  1. 10 books is great especially when you have been so busy. I enjoyed Nicholas Sparks Two by Two and can still remember the plot which is good since I read it a good while ago now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Can't Wait Wednesday